Sophia Maria Vittoria Mozzali
Sophia Mozzali was born and raised in Milan, Italy and moved to England for her studies. She has started her MA in fashion communication: journalism at Central Saint Martins recently.
She gained experience in communication (verbal, nonverbal and visual) through her work experiences as PR and buyer in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
She is skilled in managing profiles on various social media platforms and in expanding a brand presence through personalized interactions with contents and followers.
Sophia has a positive attitude and a high motivation to get projects done in advance. Her desire for perfection and her creativity will help Sophia to stand out from the crowd.
Oct 2018 - Oct 2019
Public Relations Intern | Studio Re
• Secured media coverage for clients, company and specific campaigns
• Developed and promoted corporate brand, images and identity to media and public
• Provided administrative support to senior team members
• Cultivated and maintained strong relationships with media outlets
• Helped plan and execute private, company and client events
• Proofread and edited materials prepared by all staff to check and correct spelling, grammar and style
• Drafted post-event evaluations, compiled results and recommended changes for future events
• Wrote and distributed press releases for company and clients
May 2017 - Aug 2017
Buyer's Intern | Myriam Volterra - Luxury Italian Brands
The daily tasks are related to back office, catalogues of the products to show to our clients, merchandise research and control quality.
During Milan Men's Fashion Week my tasks where: uploading the social networks and to contact PRs for invitations.
Apr 2015 - May 2017
Brand Ambassador | MyFlashTrash
I contributed with contents for Instagram and some Pinterest boards.
Apr 2016 - Apr 2020
Personal Website | lifestyledoodle
• Produced and launched the website and social media channels to show the illustrations edited with hand-made doodles • Collaborated with brands, influencers and magazines